As more businesses in Europe and the United States are taking steps to break into the Russian market, there is a greater need for corporate attorneys who can offer both local knowledge and international expertise. Companies that choose to incorporate or expand internationally understand that it is important to start out with skilled support, guidance and information, and they understand that they need a law firm that can fulfill their unique needs. Luckily, it doesn’t have to be difficult to get help.
Our Skilled Corporate Lawyers Help International Businesses in Russia
The experienced corporate attorneys with Jus Privatum offer legal services for large- and medium-size foreign businesses in Russia. We provide a full-service experience for our international clients, and we use our extensive knowledge of local and international law to find appropriate solutions for a wide range of corporate legal needs.
Company Formation in Russia
Whether either entirely foreign-owned or co-owned as a joint venture with Russian partners, incorporating a new entity in Russia means working through numerous legal and administrative steps. Our corporate lawyers can make sure that businesses meet all the necessary requirements to get started successfully, as well as take care of many of the routine tasks and details. We are ready to assist with all aspects of starting or expanding a business in Russia, including:
- Acquiring an interest in Russian companies through stock purchases.
- Finding an office location.
- Securing necessary licenses and official approvals.
- Drafting and translating all the necessary registration documents for a legal entity.
- Handling state registration of a company with the authorized Russian tax inspectorate.
- Approving the seal design and manufacturing the corporate seal.
- Establishing and accrediting representative offices and branches for your international business.
- Bringing in international employees or building a staff in Russia.
If desired, Jus Privatum can provide start-to-finish support, or our attorneys can step in to assist at many different stages in the process of setting up a business. Our service is tailored to the unique needs of each international business we serve, and we would be happy to discuss in detail what we can do for you.
Due Diligence Services
Performing due diligence is an important part of planning to buy a business, invest, or form strategic partnerships in Russia. Our law firm guarantees full-scope economic and legal due diligence that is both independent and reliable, including:
- Overall analysis of the functioning and financial situation of the target entity.
- Analysis of potential risks and recommendations for mitigation actions.
- Clear and thorough explanation of the most critical issues.
- Assistance at meetings and negotiations during the acquisition process.
Our services are based on the specific needs of our clients, so our research may cover a particular period of time, focus on particular issues, or include a detailed on-site examination. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Reorganization, Liquidation, and Other Changes to Your Business in Russia
A company’s needs don’t end once it has incorporated in Russia. Businesses are always evolving, and companies may need skilled help successfully adjusting to the changes. Our corporate legal consultants can provide experienced guidance for Russian legal entities in matters of:
- Amendments to incorporation documents
A Convenient, Full-Service Corporate Law Firm for International Businesses in Russia
No matter what your needs, our international corporate law firm takes pride in providing a tailored, personal approach and excellence in our services. For more information about how we can help your business as you expand into the Russian market, you can call one of our three convenient offices directly or fill out the confidential contact form on this page with more information about your concerns.