Mrs. Juliana Kotova is a Senior Legal Adviser of Jus Privatum. She is a graduate of the law faculty of the Russian University of Economics. She is fluent in English.
Juliana specializes in corporate law. She brings more than ten years of experience in a wide variety of corporate law areas, for example:
- company registration (in Russia and in other jurisdictions);
- registration of foreign companies operating in Russia;
- accreditation of representative offices and branches of foreign companies in Russia;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- registration of issue of shares of joint-stock companies with the Central Bank of Russia; and
- advising clients from business start-ups to seasoned companies.
She provides expert advice and oversight in large corporate negotiations. Juliana supports many major international companies in corporate issues on a day-to-day basis.
Juliana organized and developed many business projects for our clients: she took part in ambitious projects of audit and re-issue of lost corporate documents for one of major international companies, she successfully finalized the project of the output of inactive shareholders from the company, she developed and fully implemented the corporate structure for a large international company starting from drafting the corporate documents and ending with registration of a group of legal entities in different jurisdictions, she successfully supported the acquisition of several companies which are well-known film distributors.
She also has broad experience in the area of real estate law including drafting of documents for real estate transactions and their registration with the authorized state authority.