There are many opportunities waiting for international businesses that choose to expand in Russia, but there can also be many challenges. Whether they are just getting started or have already taken the first steps, they want to ensure that their Russian operations are set up properly to succeed. Unfortunately, without consulting an attorney who is deeply experienced with the Russian legal and business environment, foreign businesses can have trouble adjusting.
However, no matter what they hope to accomplish, international companies and investors can make contact with a legal consultant who has local expertise, thereby gaining an experienced guide through every step of setting up business in Russia. The experienced lawyers with Jus Privatum help foreign businesses get started in Russia and recover from the unexpected challenges of doing business in a foreign country. Our attorneys are prepared to assist in many kinds of medium- and large-size business operations, including:
- Subsidiaries in the form of an LLC or JSC
- Representative offices
- Branch offices
- Joint ventures with Russian partners
If your foreign company is considering incorporating in Russia, or if you have run into legal issues that are beyond the expertise of your in-house lawyer or external legal advisor, we encourage you to contact our law firm for timely and comprehensive help.
What Services Does Jus Privatum Provide for Foreign Businesses in Russia?
Jus Privatum skillfully provides a wide range of legal services to companies and investors wishing to do business in Russia, including support in matters of:
- Corporate law
- Real estate law
- Intellectual property
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Immigration services
- Translation services
These services include virtually everything foreign entities need to successfully set up a commercial venture in Russia, such as:
- Setting up a business in accordance with local laws and regulations
- Hiring necessary staff for legal management structure
- Arranging immigration matters for foreign employees
- Choose a suitable company name
- Setting up appropriate accounting, bookkeeping, tax reporting, payroll and human resources matters
- Finding a suitable office location
- Company registration and incorporation in Russia
- Trademark registration
- Mitigating and avoiding administrative risks
Jus Privatum can also help when it comes to issues apart from purely legal work. We have the resources and contacts to refer companies to trustworthy suppliers, which might include accountants, real estate agents, staffing agencies and others. Contact our offices today to discuss the many services and tailor-made solutions we offer for foreign clients.
Why Choose Jus Privatum Law Firm for Your Corporate Legal Needs in Russia?
When Russia began its transition from a command economy to the still developing market-based system that exists today, new laws and procedures were needed to accommodate the private commercial relationships that sustain it. Our name, Jus Privatum, comes from the Latin, and it refers to private legal relations. The lawyers who founded our firm chose the name because it both identifies our area of specialization and conveys the international character of our practice.
The majority of the attorneys with Jus Privatum are graduates of some of the most prestigious universities in Russia. In addition to offering skilled legal support for foreign businesses, our Russian lawyers contribute to law journals and participate in the preparation of textbooks on civil law. Our lawyers use their rigorous legal education, extensive practical experience and fluency in several languages to provide high-quality legal representation in commercial matters for both international and local businesses. When working with the lawyers at Jus Privatum, businesses can expect:
- A highly personalized, individual approach.
- A high level of competence and local expertise.
- Relief from performing many administrative tasks and errands.
- A transparent payment system with pre-agreed fees or hourly rates.
- A local law firm with extensive international experience
- The quality and opportunity of an international law firm at the cost of a local attorney’s service.
Call Today for Timely and Comprehensive Service From Experienced Corporate Lawyers in Russia
If you have questions about the services we provide, don’t hesitate to contact our offices. The working languages of our firm are English, German, and Russian, and our receptionists can direct you to the person best able to assist you. For your convenience, we have offices in:
- Moscow. Clients may reach our Moscow office by calling (+7 495) 755-57-53 between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Moscow time (6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. GMT).
- Saint Petersburg. Clients may reach our Saint Petersburg office by calling (+7 812) 386-90-13 between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Moscow time (6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. GMT).
- Dusseldorf, Germany. Clients in Germany may call our Dusseldorf office at +49 211 301 32 409 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. CET.